Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Am I done yet?


Almost 38 weeks and I've decided that there isn't room in my body for both of us anymore. It's time for someone to move out and it's not going to be me.

There is a little person who hangs out on my bladder all day, sticks her feet under my ribs when she feels like it, and is putting her knee in my side all the time. Not to mention she is making me HUGE!

I'M DONE!

It's not that I haven't loved baking this little peanut for the last nine months, it's just that I think she's ready and so am I.
I'm sure the doctors wont agree... ugh!

2 comments:

Flee said...

You look so cute! It will be over soon. :)

Meggin said...

Oh, you sweet thing. Hang in there. The last couple weeks are the worst, but then you will have a beautiful angel baby and it will all be worth it! I am so excited for you to be a mom!!