Saturday, December 26, 2009

A very Merry Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year with a little one. I realized very quickly that it's not all about me anymore... it's all about her.
We spent lots of time with family and had a great holiday.
Here are a few highlights from our day.

Auntie Kelly got Kalyn a really cute outfit with a matching hat. I loved it, she didn't really have an opinion one or another...


What she did have an opinion about was rice cereal. She didn't really care for it. I think she prefers the boob. I had decided that once she could hold her head steady we would start her on rice cereal... not from a bottle, from a spoon. So with the help of her new Bumbo chair yesterday was the day. I'm pretty sure more of it ended up on her bib than in her mouth, but it was very entertaining for the adults to watch. She'll get the hang of it, and until she does we'll have some great photos...

Buster and Princess must have been bad kitties this year cause Santa didn't bring them anything... but they did have a great time playing with the boxes from other peoples gifts...
Marlee and Kalyn wore their matching outfits and looked oh so cute. I'm pretty sure that these are the two most beautiful girls in the world. I'm so grateful for the love that Marlee has for Kalyn, and I know that they will be the best of friends...
Of course there were lots of gifts to open and a ton of food to eat, but the best part was being able to spend time with our families. I realized that we don't do enough of it and I think I'm going to make it my New Years resolution to get together more often.
I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas... we wish you a very happy 2010!!

2 comments:

Meggin said...

Oh my goodness--I am obsessed with those cheeks!

The Moore Family said...

Me too.