Friday, March 1, 2013

March


I feel like I've been dreading this month for so long... it's here now, I cant change it I just have to put my big girl panties on and get through it.
For most people March means spring is near... for me it's a month of sadness.
March 7th will mark 1 year since we had to put down my kitty Princess. I cant even wrap my head around the fact that shes been gone for a year. She was a member of our family for 8 years and I think about her almost daily. I am so grateful to still have my Buster Boy to love, but even after a year, our home feels so empty to me.
March is also the month that I should be holding a new baby in my arms. Before the miscarriage my calculating put my due date as March 11th. We have been trying for another, but for some reason it's just not happening. I am so happy with my life, with my amazing husband and my beautiful daughter... they fill my life with so much love and happiness, but for as long as I can remember I've always wanted to have 2 or 3. I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for us... I just wish that his plan was the same as mine.
For now I will take it one day at a time. I will have some really bad days this month, days that I just just want to stay in bed, and days that I will cry way too much, but I will do my best to to remember all the good things I have in my life. My husband and amazing daughter, my family and friends who I love so much, a beautiful home that is filled with everything we need, a job that I love with coworkers that drive me crazy and love me no matter what and all the little things that make my life wonderful!! I will count my blessings daily and patiently wait for April :)


3 comments:

clark said...

I love you so much! your daddy

Anonymous said...

Love you Chanda. God has something special planned for your life, I just know it. :) Hang in there and let me know if you need anything. Praying for you Love. Shauna Marie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.