Friday, July 25, 2008

Betcha' didn't know this

I wanted to post something but I couldn't think of anything fun to write... instead I will share 20 little known facts about myself.


1. I love smutty romance novels
2. I don't drink enough water
3. I love scrap booking, but I don't do it often because I hate cleaning up the inevitable mess I leave
4. I used to hate pink because it was too girly... now it's my favorite color
5. I hate real estate (don't tell my boss)
6. I ALWAYS wear my seat belt, even if I'm driving around the subdivision
7. Milk does my body good, but I maybe drink one glass a week
8. I would wear flip flops 365 days a year if it didn't snow here
9. When I find a shirt I like, I buy it in 3 or 4 different colors
10. I am very emotional
11. If it wasn't so hard to wash my hair in the bathtub, I would bathe everyday instead of showering
12. I am scared to death about having kids, but I want to have LOTS of them
13. I love roller coasters... big, tall, fast roller coasters!
14. I used to write poetry, no one has ever read the poems I've written other than me
15. I hate politics!
16. I love sitting in my office and staring off into the bay... I am so lucky to live where I live, I hate that I take it for granted sometimes.
17. I love PASTA! Any pasta
18. I think I have a good voice and I love to use it when I'm driving. I'm the girl that everyone laughs at because I'm driving and singing at the top of my lungs
19. I hate all reptiles
20. Shoes = happiness

No comments: