Monday, July 14, 2008

This and That

I'm a little new to the blogging world, so give me a couple minutes to figure all of this out.

A little bit about us... for those of you who don't know. Curtis is an electrician for Windemuller and has been with them for almost 7 years. I work full-time as a licensed assistant to Carol Franklin, Realtor and part-time at a jewelry store. I love both of my jobs, but I hate working so much.

We have 2 kids (our cats) Buster and Princess, and I love being a "mom" to them. I treat them as if they were my children, they are VERY loved!

Curtis and I are currently planning our wedding (well... mostly I'm planning and he just shakes his head yes or no) We are getting married October 4th and I'm so excited to be a wife! I can't wait to start a family... that is after all the biggest goal in my life... to be a mommy.

I don't lead a very exciting life... but when something fun happens... you'll know.

No comments: