Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lion King


So I went to Lansing Thursday to see The Lion King Musical. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!
I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but it was totally amazing! The music was great, the costumes were beautiful, the dancing was wonderful, and the stage props were incredible.
If I could go back every night and see it, I would. Even if I had to make the 3 hour trip daily, it would be worth it.
I wasn't able to take pictures there, which sucks, but I'll always have the memories. I am posting some pictures that I found online, apparently someone was allowed to take pictures. Enjoy... and if you have a chance, get yourself some tickets and go see it. You can even invite me, I'll go with you!!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've always wanted to see that! I'm glad you had so much fun.

Flee said...

Yeah, in case you are wondering who Dave is...It was me. Felicia. Dave was signed into his gmail. Just FYI.