Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This baby better be a girl...

Last week I finished painting the nursery. It only took me like 2 1/2 months start to finish - I could have had it done in 2 days if I werent so lazy, but I did a little a time and finally finished it. Now I just have to find some art, and get all my bedding and I'll be ready for her to arrive. Please, please, please don't let her be a he, I don't know how boys feel about pink rooms.

Here are a few pictures...


Closet doors are still down... and the changing table has been doubling as my work bench.
Crib
Dresser and changing table
Here's the deal with the colors: Two of the walls are light pink with a dark pink stripe through them. The other 2 walls are white with the light pink (from the first 2 walls) as the stripe. It was way mor work than I thought it was going be... but I love the way it turned out.









2 comments:

Flee said...

Such a cute room! Aren't you so excited to have a baby to put in that room? it's so fun!

Mari said...

So cute! I love the pink and the stripe. Stinkin adorable!