Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cherry Festival Fun!

In between working 2 jobs and being big, fat and pregnant... I've been trying to enjoy Cherry Festival as much as possible.
Saturday we made it to the beach for the air show (which was really boring) and for some fun in the sun with Marlee and Lexi (my best friends daughter) They played in the water and sand, mom sat in the shade, and for the first time in my life I got a sunburn. I guess pregnancy changes all kinds of things.
We left the beach to get hot dogs & pick up Papa Tim and made our way back down for rides and eventually the fireworks. Marlee fell asleep about an hour before the fireworks started, but we were able to wake her up just in time to see them.
My favorite parade is Saturday & that night we have fireworks again... no worries, I will be wearing SPF 75 to the parade!



1 comment:

Flee said...

Awww...I miss the Cherry Festival. Sounds like you guys had fun though. When can we expect to see cute preggo pics of you? You're going to have that baby before you know it!