Thursday, July 1, 2010

9 Months Later...

Sheesh it's been a fast 9 months!
I was thinking about everything that Kalyn has learned in only nine months.
She learned how to roll over,
to sit up,
to eat baby food and now some big people food,
how to talk (she says dada, nana, and ball (which comes out dall, close enough) and makes all kinds of babbling sounds,
she understands words we say (no, kitty, ball)
she points and claps,
plays peek-a-boo,
she can crawl,
get up and down the one step into our living room,
pull herself up on anything,
walk behind a walker toy,
This list could go on and on, but I wont bore you... it's just so amazing to watch her grow and learn. She is such a little person now, with a wonderful personality. There are a lot of times when I feel like the worlds worst mother, but when I see how happy, healthy, and smart she is, I realize Curtis and I must be doing something right!
Anywho, Tuesday was her 9 month check-up. They pricked her toe to test her iron... I thought for sure there was going to be a melt down, but she didn't even notice!
She weighed in at 18 lbs and is 27" tall!
I havent uploaded any current pictures, but I will soon and when I do I'll post them.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!! We'll be spending it with family and friends!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Logan totally didn't mind the toe prick either! I was shocked. And yes, you should put up some pictures for sure!