Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're it!

I read this on Meggin's page and wanted to give it a shot! She didn't tag me... but I'm doing it anyway.



Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet your husband? In high school, he played football with one of my friends... we officially met at Taco Bell during lunch. Romantic huh?
2. How long did you date before you were married? Like 8 years... I guess we had to be sure we were right for each other!
3. How long have you been married? A month and a half ish
4. What does he do that surprises you? Every now and then I'll come home to a clean house... I love it when he does that.
5. What is his best feature? His teeth and his beautiful eyes! He's very handsome!
6. What is his best quality? He is so caring and would do anything for anyone. He is the most unselfish person I know.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Anything... seriously, he eats almost anything you put in front of him.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football of course, he enjoys watching and playing.
10. When and where was your first kiss? Honestly, I don't remember... it was a long time ago.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Kayak
12. Do you have any children? Not yet - but were working on it.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Not so much
14. How old is he? 25
15. Who said I love you first? I think he did
16. What is his favorite music? Country, some rock, some hip-hop, but mostly just country.
17. What do you admire most about him? He's a hard worker and just a darned good person.
18. What is his favorite color? He's color blind so he doesn't have a favorite, everything is black, white and shades of gray.
19. Will he read this? Probably.
20. Who do you tag? There are only a couple people I can tag, Flee, Ashley and Mari & anyone else who may stumble across this blog and want to do it!

1 comment:

Flee said...

YAY! You're working on having a baby! I love that! Best of luck! and have fun ;)